WHAT IT IS:
Now you can enjoy the benefits of a professional spa treatment at home or anywhere you travel. Made of surgical stainless steel and a thermal cooling gel center. Moreover, its ergonomic shape has been perfectly adapted for an efficient action on each area of the face, eyes and neck.
The refrigerant action of Cryo-Sticks allows you to work with decreasing skin inflammation and redness. Kept in the fridge or over ice the Cryo-Sticks will hold their maximum coldness for a long period of time, which will ensure a spread of cold on the skin during the treatment. Glide them slowly and lightly on your face and enjoy the cooling and calming massaging effects. “I recommend icing the face to relieve inflammation, increase stimulation and calm the effects of enzymes or mild peels over using any type of heat or steam in my facial room.”
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
What is a Drainage Circulation Massage?
Drainage circulation is a gentle massage technique that circulates unwanted fluid. Circulation massage helps remove waste and toxins from your tissues, however, if the fluid becomes stagnant it can lead to skin issues, including acne, skin dryness and fluid buildup, especially under the eyes. Unlike blood flowing through the body, fluid doesn’t move naturally, muscle movement helps push fluid through the system to be flushed out, meaning toxins can build up and need to be flushed manually. The message allows boosting circulation,, it helps to carry waste products away from your skin. The technique also helps to smooth out fascia, the connective tissue that’s affected by tension, which in return then creates a beautiful lift in the face. A simple 10-minute drainage massage, will create this seeable lift to the face while promoting release of excess unwanted fluids. Stimulating the fluid increases circulation and helps boost the delivery of fresh and vital nutrients to your cells giving you firmer, healthier skin and a radiant glow. Recommended to use with Adryan Essentials Noni Tamanu oil or Power Peptide gel hydrating masque.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wash cryo-sticks and put them in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
2. Begin by placing cryo-sticks in center of forehead, gently move outwards towards hairline near temples. Repeat 6-8 times. (May be used with or without product) for a better glide use an oil or slippery based product such as, Adryan Essentials Noni Tamanu oil or Lush-Zyme masque is recommended.
3. Start in the inside corner of eyes, apply a gentle pressure and move out towards your ear. Repeat 6-8 times.
4. Lightly glide on your cheek, lips, and chin using the same basic method as your forehead and eyes. Starting at the center of your face (next to your nose, in the center of your upper lip, or the center of your chin), roll outwards towards your ears. Repeat 6-8 times.
5. Start under ears and gently glide tools downwards on the neck to the decollete, to encourage the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in the body. Repeat 8-10 times.
6. Lastly, gently cover eyes with cryo-sticks up to 10 minutes. Rewash cryo-sticks and store them in the freezer until next use. Recommended no more then twice weekly.
Package Includes: 2 Cryo Sticks and 1 user instruction in a Plastic Storage Case.
Choking hazard: Please keep away from children. Follow instructions on how to use carefully. Consult your physician before using if you’re taking any medications or if you have a compromised Immune system. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.